The Cinnamon Network Fund invites local churches who want to start a recognised Community Franchise project to apply for matched seed funding of up to £2,000.
Recognised Community Franchise projects include: CAP – Christmas Lunch on Jesus - CMA – Coat of Many Colours – Foodbank – GB Job Club – Hope in Action – Life for the World – Link Visiting Scheme – Lunch – Night Shelter – Prospects – Refugee Support Network – Romance Academy – Street Pastors – Street Angels – Supported Lodgings – TLG Early Intervention – TLG Alternative Education Centre – Town Pastors
Successful applicants will need to be able to demonstrate that they meet the following criteria:
- Trinitarian local church in good relations with other local churches in the community;
- Full support of local church leader and a project leader in place;
- Located in England (this is a restriction of SAF);
- Registered charity with up to date accounts;
- £5,000 matched funding (this can include the value of gifts in kind);
- Meet local needs as well as mobilise volunteers and regular financial support.
The Cinnamon Network Fund is administered by Tearfund and resourced by the Cabinet Office Social Action Fund.
If you would like to apply for funding of up to £2,000 please complete the box opposite with your name and email so that you can immediately be sent the application form.